February 28, 2014

February

Today's post is a hodge podge of pictures from this month. Even though I've done pretty good about posting during February, I took so many pictures! We had some fun on those few beautiful and slightly warmer weather days! 
Little buddy playing on the slide for the first time! (It was too big for him last year when he got it for his 1st birthday).

Super fun lunch with friends.
4th dentist visit.
Don't let this sweet innocent face fool you…she behaved terribly! I was super embarrassed!
sweet boy going for a ride!
I snapped this pic when I was headed to bed! She loves her babies!
Game Night! Notice Parker in the background…These stools have become my enemy! That boy and his climbing……..

An apple a day...
Snuggles with Zizi!
Who would have thought stickers would be the way to his heart!?! Thanks Mimi for the sweet Valentine's cards & stickers!!!

Look at that sweet smile!
Reading to sweet Caroline (started watching her a couple days a week in December) I forget how rapidly they grow that first year!
Ha.Ha! This girl makes me happy! NEVER a dull moment!
Lovin' his cozy coop!
Day 26…flu…'take my picture!!! Mom, take my picture!!! Mom watch me! Take my picture! Watch me, watch me, watch me!!!! Moooooooooommmmmm!'
'taaaaaaake my picture NOW! Look how funny I am, take my picture!'
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to ZIZI!!! #6!
look at those yummy carrot candles. She loved her cake!
Muffins on Monday this past week were a huge success-blueberry muffin with streusel topping! yummy!

Look at that girl! EATING!!! Crazy, I know!
Library fun--who knew! 


1 comment: