February 12, 2014

38 days

Time sure does fly by…We are now weeks from Lauren's wedding--38 days to be exact!!! (and even less weeks from our 5 year wedding anniversary!) Sunday was her last shower, so I used it as an opportunity to give her all kinds of monogrammed goodies! I love me some monogramming!!! If you can't tell from the picture it is a table runner, bath towels and some tea towels! This kind of stuff really makes me happy!

 Blakely's dress came in too! She LOVES it! She says she is just like 'married tangled'. Maybe just maybe she will behave for the big day!?!
This little dress will be played in A LOT I am thinking! I got some video footage of her twirling and dancing like crazy. I love that she thinks she looks beautiful! Don't we all need a little child like innocence in confidence???

I ran out of time yesterday in the Valentine prep…since we aren't headed anywhere today due to the weather, I am sure to get it all prepared today!!! Also, I decided Parkey man isn't gonna get a cute Valentine's outfit this year, so that will free up some time to really concentrate on making those Valentine's! Don't worry, I'll find him something red to wear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment