February 7, 2014

Personality

I remember seeing this 'out of nowhere' personality strike Blakely around this same age. Let me just tell you, it is fun. Over the past week I've seen my little baby turn into a little boy! So many mixed emotions running through me! Happy and sad all at the same time! 
 We have a lot of fire hats around this house…not sure how we accumulated so many, but we have and Parker man L.O.V.E.S them!
 He also likes for everyone else around him to wear a hat and will run up to you and put it right there on your head!

He LOVES when Blakely actually cooperates with what he is wanting to do (which unfortunately doesn't happen all that often). In the picture above they are having a dance party!
...and look another one! who could wear this? Mommy! (yes, I am currently wearing it while taking their pictures!) Nice change from the pink princess crown headband I am ordered to wear 99.9% time.
Blakely has loved to dance since I can remember. As a baby I would catch her moving her legs to music. Uncle Brian got her a hello kitty radio/cd player last year for her birthday and let me just tell you, his money was well spent. That little radio is on ALL the time!

On a side note, I'm becoming aware that every picture I post has them in their pjs! I feel like I must explain...They do have other clothes, I promise! I usually keep Parker man in these warm and cozy pjs for weather induced asthma issues and they are oh so comfy! Blakely is a different matter…we have a sweet and simple rule-'Mommy picks out your clothes when we leave the house & Blakely picks when she is at home.' I feel that it gives her much needed freedom at 3.5 years old and makes her happy!

Now back to some funny pictures!
 One night this week that Clint was in ATL for the night, B and I had a spend the night party! She spent approximately one hour tying his boots up and then walked around in them laughing hysterically! I'm pretty sure most of that hysteria was because she was delirious!
 she finally did go to sleep though! (not sure where I am supposed to sleep!)
 That next morning sometime around snack time I caught Parker climbing into the chair he pushed to the kitchen table in attempts to climb up on top…I just watched and let him explore. (for those judging, I was right there to make sure he wouldn't fall!! So then he made himself right at home and grabbed a whole apple and dove right in! To this point, he has never seen anyone eat an apple like that as I always cut them up and even cut off all the pealing for them!
  He ate.
 and ate. and ate. until there were only seeds left…

what a funny man! I'll keep him =)

That's it for today! We are off to build a bear this morning and lunch with Mimi (I know a certain 3 year old who will be ecstatic!!!) Hope everyone has a happy happy Friday and weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment