February 9, 2014

Princess & Pirate's Party

Happy 4th Birthday to Ella Grace! Blakely is borderline obsessed with birthday parties. When she sees an invitation come in the mail, she gets SO excited! Last Sunday we attended this ADORABLE party! Tori is amazing and pulled off an insanely perfect party for her little 4 year old! 
 Birthday girl and Momma!
So many kids...
About to start their 'treasure hunt'--such a cute idea!!! They had clues throughout the house and the kids all went to search together until the hit the end which was a treasure chest full of diamond rings!

I can't imagine having a February birthday party that doesn't involve letting the kids jump around in the great outdoors! So creative and fun for the kiddos!
Just take a look at that food table! Like I said, amazing!
Time to eat!
Giving a goodbye hug and getting her party favor!
I've already started planning for Blakely's 4th birthday bash! Yes, it isn't until May but if I start brainstorming ideas now, maybe I can find things at a discount! I really wanted to go with a lemonade theme!! I had bunches of adorable pinterest ideas pinned and everything. Side note…Blakley LOVES lemonade! So, I thought it was cute and fitting. Although she said the pictures were cute, 'lemonade' was not an approved theme. She told me maybe Mommy could have a lemonade birthday party.

She is dead set on an Ariel birthday. Flounder and Sebastian must also be there. I'm not much of a 'character' person when it comes to clothing or parties, so I tried to talk her into a mermaid party. Nope! She wants Ariel on EVERYTHING…plates, napkins, balloons, the cake….everything. It is funny to me how decisive she is! I didn't expect this at such a young age!


No comments:

Post a Comment