November 30, 2013

Ganksgiving

Ganksgiving. I will one day long to hear that sweet pronunciation of this beloved holiday.  We started the day with some pancakes topped with pink sprinkles. I knew this would very likely be the only meal I could get down our terrible eater, so I decided to make it appear somewhat enticing to ensure we could get something of substance down her belly.
We headed to Mimi's after breakfast and sadly I failed to get any pictures with Clint's side of the family.
I did however capture some sweet moments with Blakely's best buddy, Elle.
They played the entire time. I got a much needed break from having to entertain her 100%.
Sweet, silly cousins.
Mom dressed her house beautifully, as usual!

And we finally got a pic with all the babies! Non of them turned out great, but what do you expect with a group of kids these ages?



Parkey loved the parade!






And then Friday, we got out in the chaos for some black Friday shopping!
Wonderful day with beautiful memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment