November 30, 2013

November

My intentions were to post throughout November all of these different things we did, but now that we are in full swing holiday mode, I'm jumbling them all together!

First real haircut, bye bye curls! =( I cried over this and regretted it the second I saw how different he looked!
Clint and I got to drive solo to Atlanta for the night! Super fun time and much needed 'away from the babies time!'
My worst nightmare, while we are in Atl...Thanks Clint
We are working hard to get Blakely to eat! Food issues are not fun! After much research, I tried this 'nibble tray' and it actually somewhat works, sometimes! I'll take it though!
We played a lot!
Celebrated Caroline's 4th birthday party!




Blakely discovered that there are two Raffes.
And surprisingly is okay with knowing that one of them 'sleeps' at the top of Mommy's closet.
We played at the playground with Elizabeth, Blakely's best friend from school!

And we got our tree up 2 weeks before Thanksgiving!!! It took about 2 solid weeks before all the decor got up.
We started watching Christmas movies to get us in the mood.
Blakely loved decorating our white tree.
By the end of our decorating, the bottom of our tree looked like this everywhere.
I finally got this Pinterest idea done and put up in my house.
and made these burlap beauties!
SO ready for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment