November 8, 2013

Plans

Plans often change in our family & the OCD in me isn't quite fond of it! I like structure, predictability, and planned events. I am, however, learning to be more 'go with the flow'. Below are some of the good that came out of staying home instead of soaking in the mountain air this past week.
 Precious time with Wolfie.

 We discovered Mooyah! Y-U-M-M-Y!

 This was night two of Parker's respiratory system attacking him! Little trooper he is! =)
 No family date is complete without some major whining by this little princess!

 Twinkie time! Blakely LOVES to dress like me. She is always wanting us to be 'twinkies'. Here she demanded that we take a picture of our twinkie feet!
 Ridin' on Daddy...
 In action hitting Daddy!


 Poor Zizi just puts up with anything.
 I get so many requests these days to take our picture...I never refuse! LOVE MY BUDDY!
 SO...Blakely played in some sand at Kerri's house a while back and then again a week ago. SHE WAS OBSESSED and talked about it non-stop. I decided to cave and buy her some...BIG MISTAKE! This took over an hour to clean...
 at least she had fun!




 Found a way to get him to eat spinach, hidden in a popsicle!

Today, we got to have a play date with Elizabeth! We had such a blast!


 this is what I wanted to do about this time in the day!




 and last but not least, we ended the night with a yummy hot chocolate run!
 Ready or not, cold weather is here! Sad to say goodbye to those crisp, slightly cool days!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment