October 1, 2013

September

I hate that it has come to this...blogging once a month! I'm just glad that I somehow remembered to snap a few pictures...life has been crazy busy with the two little ones! September truly flew by (some of those days seemed pretty long though!) I cannot believe we are now in October-which is a tie in favorites to December for me!!!

Anyways, here is our life in pictures from last month =)


 Beautiful days strolling together!
 looking at the turtles in the pond!
 Zoo fun!
 butterfly garden
 tantrums!!!
 crazy climber man! This little boy has mastered this high chair...we have to watch him 100% of the time now. He climbs in chairs, on tables and out of this high chair. He is VERY adventurous and I'm SOOO not used to it! His sister is quite the opposite!
 School!
 Play time is always more fun with Daddy
 Full of personality!
 Never a dull moment in this household!



 I WON!!!! SO excited about this, I cannot even begin to put it into words!







 Could she be more of a girly-girl? HA! She put this headband on herself!






 Nothing in the world beats a princess Gigi cupcake!

 ???
and Zizi got her a new food bowl!


No comments:

Post a Comment