October 11, 2013

Home Improvements update

I decided to finally post some about our home improvements. First off we have our Kitchen. The first two pictures were from when we were touring the house debating putting an offer on it. The next was a few weeks after moving in and debating paint colors & the last few were from the finished product! I absolutely love an appreciate our kitchen!






Next up we have our NEW FRONT DOOR! I'm not sure why I didn't get a better 'before' picture, but this is all I could find! Hunter green was the color and really terrible (you can't tell in the pic but it was a storm door followed by another door which had about a 1/2 hole along the bottom and very thin; I can't imagine what the previous owner's bills looked like)! Please notice the doorknob if you can see it-that sucker drove me crazy-It was dented in and wouldn't turn!
 Here it is! LOVE!

I painted the shutters!!! Not sure why but I really disliked the green!!!

During...
 and after!
 and last but not least, new carpet in the den!!! These before pictures don't even pretend to do it justice; they were FILTHY!!!

 and after-ahh!

That's about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment