October 24, 2013

fall days

Fall days are the BEST. I know I've stated that in many posts recently, but this year I'm really trying to soak it all in before the other seasons take over! I've been taking lots of walks with the pup and kids.
 Lighting candles that smell like fall and keeping them lit all day basically so my house is full of the amazing aromas!
 enjoying this beautiful view with my best bud.
going on leaf hunts to see who can find the most.
 picking flowers

 'camping out in her sleeping bag'. This one was all on Blakely. I am amazed at the creativity. To her defense, she has never seen a sleeping bag but they were talking about them at school so she decided this must be what everyone was talking about. LOVE her being 3.
 and lots and lots of lazy afternoons relaxing in the cozy indoors.



No comments:

Post a Comment