June 17, 2010

Workin' Hard

I am actually proud to say that this week has been a productive one! I am starting yet another little etsy shop. If you aren't familiar with etsy you really need to check it out! People are SO talented on there & you can find some really original and adorable stuff for affordable prices! Anyway, my new shop is called The Whimsy Whale -you can type in etsy.com/shop/thewhimsywhale to find me! =) What will I be selling you ask? Well, a great assortment of personalized gifts. Anywhere from sand pails to wine glasses-my goal is to have a little something for everyone! I have so many cute ideas so please check it out! Hopefully it will be up and running by the end of next week! Also, if you have any cute ideas, let me know! I love hearing feedback!!!

On a different note Blakely did so wonderful at her photoshoot-she slept like a little angel! I cannot wait to get our pictures! YAY! She has started sleeping better through the night. Last night I fed her at 11, 3:30, and then not till' 7!!! SO I only had to get up one time! Hopefully this will be a reoccuring event!

No comments:

Post a Comment