June 13, 2010

So much Love!


Elizabeth Gray holding her cousin & best friend!

Blakely riding her Zizi



















We visited Great Grandmommy yesterday. She is staying with Mom this summer so we are blessed for her to get to see and hold Blakely and get a picture showing 4 generations!
As for the first picture with Elizabeth Gray-she is so cute around her cousin. She is really curious around her. She kept petting her new friend! Allison said she was petting her just like she does Lucy (Alli's pup). It was really sweet because she was trying to be gentle & you could tell! I cannot wait for the two of them play together!
Tomorrow morning is the photo shoot...Third times a charm right?!? HOPEFULLY! Please, please little girl-cooperate! Also, I am really excited about the photo shoot because sweet Mary Clayton said she would take some pictures of my dog collars for my etsy shop! My pictures online are really rough so I cannot wait to see how hers will turn out! Okay, well we are all super tired so I will have to continue at a later time!

No comments:

Post a Comment