June 6, 2010

Sunday Snapshots!!!

I can't believe little Blakely is almost
2 weeks old! Here are a couple of pictures that were taken of her this morning! She is SO content after she eats! It doesn't take much to mold her into whatever position we want. =)


I know I haven't written much these past few weeks, but life has been really crazy-to say the least! I really should have gone to some baby 101 class! We just now gave Blakely her first sponge bath last night-yes at 2 weeks! I just remembered the hospital saying to wait until her umbilcal cord fell off to bathe her. Well when I was reading through all the discharge information (that I should have read in the hospital) it clearly states that you should bathe your little one-whoops! We went to her Dr. on Wednesday & she said that everything is looking perfect. She is almost back up to her birth weight!


Zizi LOVES her sister! I mean-L.O.V.E.S! She runs into her room (or wherever she is) as soon as she so much as to hears a whimper. She will run & get me if Blakely starts to cry! She sleeps under her crib-until we go to bed & then she just takes over our entire bed like always! When we are feeding her, Zi will jump on the couch & lie her head on my lap right next to Blakely. We couldn't have asked for a better puppy!
I have so much more to say, but I have to make some bottles & do lots of other stuff so, it'll have to wait! Till' next time!

1 comment:

  1. Blakely is so cute, Kate!! Zizi is so sweet with her it sounds like. We haven't let our dog get that close because all she would do it like Brantley. haha I'm glad things are going well for you guys!

    ReplyDelete