June 30, 2010

Visit to MeMaws!

Little Blakely got to visit her sweet MeMaw today! She was wearing her adorable onsie that says "My MeMaw Loves Me".  She looked so cute! We are so blessed to have such wonderful Grandparents & Great Grandparents for our little one! Even though she slept basically the entire time we were over there, MeMaw had a good time holding her great-grandchild.

We are getting very very close to sleeping through the night! she went 6 & 1/2 hours last night! =) She is going to visit her Kaki tomorrow night so Clint & I can have a MUCH needed date night & get caught up on some much needed sleep! 

On another note, a VERY important note...are you ready?!? DADDY GOT A JOB BLAKELY! Not just any job, a really great job with huge potential! Hallelujah!!! God is so good & faithful! Anyone who doubts should really look at our lives over the past 10 months- Talk to me, I will make you a believer-it's a promise! =) 

I guess that is it for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment