June 25, 2010

Watch Me Grow-1 Month Today

Watch Me Grow!!!



Blakely is one month old today! How adorable are these "watch me grow" onsies?!? These are the ones that I blogged about a couple of months ago that my friend Stephanie made for Blakely. You have GOT to check out her etsy shop if you have a little one on the way! It is www.etsy.com/shop/thegreengooseco . I have one for every month for a year so we can see how much she will change during that first year!

I cannot believe an entire month has gone by. She is getting so strong & BIG! I know everyone else looks at her and sees a teeny tiny baby but I see how much bigger she has gotten in just these few short weeks! She is awake much more every day in between feedings.

Stats:
9 Pounds, 3 Ounces--50%
21.5 Inches in Length--75%
She is drinking around 4 ounces Formula every 3 hours
Currently sleeping about 5 hours at night between feedings =)

1 comment:

  1. She is SO cute and I LOVE those onesies. Even though Brantley is already 5 months I still might buy some for her.

    ReplyDelete