June 10, 2010

Photo Shoot!

We are about to leave to get little Blakely's newborn pictures taken!!! Hopefully she will cooperate! We actually tried to get these pictures taken on Monday & the little squirmy worm would not quit crying!!! Soooo, this time we are taking her bottle with us & going to try a different approach. Of course she is sleeping beautifully at the moment! We will have to just wait & see how everything goes!

We took her on a couple of walks so far-which she LOVES! I guess it is the vibrating of the stroller! I on the other hand am NOT loving the walks. The hill right outside of our house has gotten Tons harder since I walked it last (which was a while ago!). I am ready to get back into the swing of exercising though!

Okay, if I don't run & get ready now we will never make it! Check back in soon & let you know how it went!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment