June 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Sadie-Sunday Snapshots





Today we celebrated Sadie's (the Boxer) 4 year old birthday party! This was Blakely's first real outing! Well, I guess we have technically taken her to the Dr. & then I took her by work on Friday-BUT she never got out of her car seat when I went by work.  She loved the sunshine.  She just looked around the whole time.  There was a little 9 month old boy there & it made me realize just how fast they grow up! Blakely--don't get any bigger okay?!? Anywho, we got some really good shots of Zizi playing with some of her best friends.

I have officially opened my other etsy store now! I have no clue what I am going to do once I go back to work in a week! =( I guess I will figure it out though! 


2 comments:

  1. Going back to work is HARD! I miss little Aiden everyday! Who's gonna watch Blakely?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom while she is out for school & then we are looking for a daycare =(

    ReplyDelete