April 14, 2013

Live Simply

'God our Father
we thank you
for our many blessings
Amen.'

Hearing those sweet words from our almost 3 year old is the sweetest sound. If I could only bottle it up and put it on repeat for my soul to hear constantly....

Lord, may I momentarily see all of your blessings and always thank you for them.

'Heavenly Father, kind and good,
for our health and daily food we thank thee.
Amen.'

These words also bring sweetness to my soul as they were often spoken before meals by my Papa and also spoken together by my family. When I really concentrate on those few words, it hits my heart in such a sweet spot. Our Father is in fact good and all that we go through in life work for the good of those who love him. May I never take my health and daily food for granted.

Lord, please remove all the debris and clutter from my heart. 

May I live simply and glorify you.

No comments:

Post a Comment