April 30, 2013

April

As I was going through my pictures, I realized just how negligent I've been with keeping up my blog. Here is our April 2013.
 Silly Blakely being Blakely-Raffe in tow as usual
 a couple of dr. visits...
 bubbles
 bubbles
 and more bubbles...
 a visit with Alli and Caroline

 Sibling love
 or is it???
 a sleeping puppy
 a few movie nights

Using our imagination
**(Kaki gave Blakely a book of stickers with eyes, noses, mouths, ears...A sticker 'mr. potato' if you will. Blakely has had more fun with that than anything else for the past month. When I went in to get her up from a nap she was hysterically laughing at what she had done to her piggy bank.)
 and then did the same thing to Raffe.
 nice, long swinging in the breezy sunny weather
 Lots of cuddling and one on one time (or one on two time since Parker is never more than 2 feet from me at all times)
 Enjoying the flowers
 long fun playground time
 a couple of dinners at Donotos.
 making silly faces
 wagon rides
 at the zoo
 yep, that pretty much sums up what all we've been up to (aside from what I have already posted!)

No comments:

Post a Comment