April 11, 2013

Happy 30th!

My buddy turned 30 last Friday & we celebrated with a party Saturday. It was a good day filled with lots of Clint's favorite things... a long bike ride and sweets, sweets & more sweets. 
I've said lots before how much Blakely loves birthdays & boy has she been in Heaven lately! (Feb we had Zizi & Mimi's, March was Parker & Kaki's  & April we have had Clint & Alli's)
While Blakely was thrilled over the candles and cake, Parker wasn't sure about any of it!
 House ready for a party!








 We thoroughly enjoyed our screened in porch! It was really nice to have somewhere for people to go.
Oh did I mention that I am the best wife in the world! I surprised Daddy with an awesome camera for all his mountain biking! GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition & accessories to go with it! =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment