March 30, 2013

Easter at Mimi's

Blakely got to spend the night with Mimi last night and had and I quote 'the best night EVEEEER'. She loves her Mimi so very much. It brings me such peace to see there bond. 

We loaded up Parker man this morning and headed over there for the day. Little did I know or expect for such fun Easter presents for everybody...including Clint and me! Thanks Mimi-we LOVE everything!


 We then dyed eggs. I love this tradition at Easter-really I love any tradition.
 Blakely wore her Easter crown, apron and diaper. As long as she is happy, I am happy! =)
 She didn't much like having to wait on the eggs to be ready.
 and loved stacking about 4 in each cup...




Tomorrow we are headed to church and then to my side of the family for an egg hunt and yummy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment