August 25, 2012

Our week update!

Parker started feeling better by Monday!
 Blakely was still feeling terrible-but you could never tell by that smile =) she is quite the trooper!
 We got some new toms-which she informed me were the wrong ones. I cannot begin to tell you how many times I heard: "no no, I told you pink..." or "pink is better Mommy". The saddest part is that I actually went out a day later and bought a pair of casual pink shoes. I keep telling myself that I am going to HAVE to quit spoiling her!

 Parker is getting so good about using his hands and grabbing things.
 Crazy to think he will be 5 months old TOMORROW!
 Where a little man is, there also will be a Zizi.
 Clint had his very first day on the new job on Monday!
 We played lots of peek-a-boo

 tried on some more outfits that I made for fall!
 I got my hair cut-short!
 more smiles from this adorable boy
Turkey Day outfit-check!
 Pre-K 2 registration-check!
 Daddy came bearing gifts one afternoon-a new dora doll!


 Dancing in her new preschool shirt!


Here we are playing on Friday while she should be in 'school' for her first day! She still has this nasty lingering cough though so we had to skip out on it =(
lots of tummy time

Little Miss. attitude

 and the biggy for the week...take a look for yourself-nasty and embarrassing right?

 what a difference!

Today we had an appointment with apple and got our new internet installed...

It was one big week & I gotta say, I for one am glad to have it all behind me! Here's to the weekend being a little more relaxing...

1 comment:

  1. The floors look great! Not sure if you have hardwoods anywhere else, but to clean ours I use a Shark Mop. Makes them shine like new and doesn't kill my back.

    ReplyDelete