August 3, 2012

Friday Fun Day!

Blakely is really growing into a little girl. My head spins every time I see or hear her acting like a kid. Where did my baby go?!? She put this clip in Parker's hair and laughed and laughed at herself when I told her boys didn't wear clips. She was able to snap it open and shut in his hair. This amazes me for so many reasons-mainly because she could have never done this just one week ago. 
 This boy L-O-V-E-S his walks. Just look at that smile! Oh, it melts my heart!
 Morning rituals...
 Loves to do everything 'herself' these days-bathe, eat, dress, walk. 'no new bob, "lake-ely" walk! Soooo I let her walk up the huge hill all by herself and what normally takes 5 minutes took around 20...needless to say she got put in the bob for the remainder of the walk (at this rate it would have taken us 4 hours to do our 2 miles).
 GOT TO SEE CAROLINE & HOLD HER!!!!



 Comparing the two is absolutely ridiculous! Parker was born roughly 4 pounds bigger-4 pounds! Hard to believe there is only a 4 month age difference!

 Staged this real quick when Alli was in the other room! =) Not sure she would have approved...
 Hugs and kisses all around! Blurry I know, but too sweet to not include!
 Remember this swing from my house?!? Yea Parker ate it when he was one week old-I'm pretty sure he hit the weight limit right off...Oh well, at least it'll get some good use from Caroline!

 We rearranged our den and got some new chairs for the house-Zizi has claimed this one now! She doesn't really ever get up except for our walks and to eat!
 LOVE HIM!

1 comment:

  1. That's funny about the swing. Aiden defintely hit the weight limit fast on his but we still used it. Or my arms would have fallen off. It just went REALLY slow! lol

    ReplyDelete