August 27, 2012

Fall clothes and other good stuff

I'm all finished with Blakely's fall wardrobe! I ended up ordering her an adorable smocked pumpkin dress, but beyond that I made everything! This is the first time in making her stuff that at the end I was left wanting to do more! Usually I am SO over sewing at this time. Luckily I've got a little man that needs some clothes! I'm gonna attempt a couple of jon-jons and maybe some pants to go with his onesies that I'll throw some appliques on. Not to much for him!
Blakely is FINALLY feeling like herself! She told me 'pumpkin so pretty momma' about a dozen times! She loves it when I show her something that I made. 

On to other things...we made it to the park for a swing. With it being her last day until she starts school, I wanted to get out and do something fun. We went over to play with Elle after the park. After we got home I heard 'I had a good time Momma, a good time with Elle'. She is getting so smart and good with her words! I also hear on a daily basis: 'I'm commin', 'I'm stuck', 'hey guys, no guys, raffe fall down guys', also a favorite is 'boys stop' (not sure where she heard this one since I don't ever call Parker or Daddy a boy?)

 Here is my sweet Caroline! She has grown over 2 pounds since I saw her last =( With all the crud we were carrying around, the last thing I wanted was to get this sweet one sick! I missed her though, oh how I missed her!
 I missed this crazy girl too-SO MUCH!


 Couldn't leave a post without a pic of my man!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you are amazing!! LOVE LOVE the pumpkin one and the candy corn dress is ADORABLE!! Can't wait to see what you make for Parker.

    ReplyDelete