August 30, 2012

My Loves

We tried out Rice cereal today for the first time & what guess what? This big boy ate the entire bowl!!! When I tried cereal out on Blakely we were good to get in one bite...Not this boy-he loves to eat & eat he does! Please excuse the girly bowl...he embraces pink often thanks to his sister =)
Such a hard life this little girl has...
 Blakely is still LOVING school! I'm so happy to report that day 3 was AMAZING! She ran up to her teacher when we got to school and she gave her a h-u-g-e bear hug basically tackling her! She will not stop talking about her friends, the playground, and coloring at school. It makes me so happy that she is so happy and although I am loving my ability to get out more, I miss her SO SO SO much during the days! Uggggh I dread real school so much!
Last but not least, this guy makes my days extra sunny! I look so forward to him coming home! It is super weird him not working from home anymore...But what they say is so true, absence makes the heart grow fonder! I get giddy when it's time for him to come home! 

 These days I am feeling so much peace & joy!-thank you for all your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment