August 26, 2012

5 Months Old

My sweet Parker,
You are 5 months old today! I cannot even begin to tell you how thankful I am for your laid-back personality. I don't know what we would do if you were uptight and crazy like your mom. =) You are such a happy baby! Your smiles truly melt my heart.
 You found your hands this month. You are totally and completely mesmerized by them. You can now use them intentionally to grab things on your play mat. You also love to study my hands. I don't remember Blakely ever going through this phase, so it's pretty cool watching you soak it all in!
 You got your first tooth this month too! Front bottom left to be exact. You are pretty fascinated by the feeling too as you constantly have your tongue out rubbing it.
 I have admitted defeat on the war of trying to get you to like your paci. Thumb it is my boy!
 You weigh 21 pounds according to my scale (which is far from accurate compared to the docs)
& my measuring tape says 27 inches...(here again probably is pretty inaccurate!)
You are still in size 3 diapers and go through them faster than I can change you!
You are drinking 6 oz 5 times a day.
We are about to start oatmeal-tomorrow in fact! We'll see how that goes!
You are sitting up really well
You like tummy time so much more lately!
You love to sleep! You have turned in to quite the napper! I would say you take at least 3 good naps a day (sometime in the am after your first feeding around 5:30, sometime before lunch & sometime after lunch) You go to sleep around 8 and wake up at 5:30-6:00 every day! YAY!
 You love looking into my eyes and will 100% of the time smile back at me.
 You have such a sweet spirit. I am beyond words thankful for this! You bring your dad and me so much peace.
 I love you so much dear boy-if you only knew! You are my heart. You are my love. You are my everything!

By the way: YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL HANDSOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment