August 28, 2012

1st Day of Preschool!

I can't believe my little baby is going to 2 year old preschool! This is absolutely crazy to me-tear! I have been preparing her for quite some time now telling her about what was about to happen. This morning I heard time and time again, 'Mommy, I go see friends, right?' Here she is just minutes before leaving!




She took Raffe, Lupied, pillow, tangled and her Cinderella coloring book in the car with full intentions of them going to 'school' with her. Needless to say I learned the hard way that these items will all stay at home with the exception of Raffe-who I'm pretty certain has to go with her!
Here she is, my big girl crying to her teacher upon arrival! Wish her luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't get any easier. lol Aiden's been going since he turned 1 and drop offs still tug at my heart. His daycare is the same..only Rexy can stay with him to be used during naptime.

    ReplyDelete