July 10, 2012

Weekend Fun

I'm sad to announce that we never made it over to the popsicle place. Oh well, there's always next weekend right? We went over to Mimi's for the day Saturday and got to see Nikky! Oh how my kids love her! Please excuse my daughter's hair; she just woke up from her nap in this picture!
 Love me some Nikky!
 On Sunday we made our way to church only to see that Blakely's Sunday school room had been combined with a bunch of older kids. When I opened the door to that classroom I saw a roomful of well-behavied, silent children all watching a movie. Quick thinking convinced me to get out of there before she had a royal meltdown in front of these 30+ silent children. Leaving Blakely on Sundays has been a horrible experience for us, thus why she is starting 'school' in a month. She usually drops on all fours and head-butts the floor while screaming at the top of her lungs 'mommy, don't leave me'. It is devastating! SO, we went along to church and took her in the sanctuary with us-I know right? WHAT WERE WE THINKING?!? Yea, it took a grand total of 2 minutes before I was headed out the doors only to hear B scream 'BYE PEOPLES' at the end of Danny's prayer over the missionaries. Makes for a good story at least!

We sat out in the hall for the sermon and let her run around. We did leave a little early and let her play around on the playground before picking up our little man.

 I truly cannot believe she is big enough for this!!!!

 Parker has been having the time of his life lately. We left the bouncer at Mimi's house & had to come up with a plan for entertaining him. I didn't think he would be ready for this but boy was I wrong. He loves playing with all these toys. Blakely never showed any real interest in any of these things but this boy was in heaven.
 Look at him grab those toys!
 such a big boy!

 Kinda sad about this one-he has found his thumb and refuses his paci-all I keep thinking is how I can never take his thumb away when it comes time...oh well, at least it makes him happy right?
 Oh that smile, I love that smile!

Couldn't leave this one out =)

No comments:

Post a Comment