July 6, 2012

TGIF

 Fridays are so exciting for me since they mean we are about to have a couple days of good ole' family time. Even though we got to see Mimi and Brian on the 4th, I feel like this week has lasted forever & I'm ready to have some fun! Alli told me about a popsicle place in Homewood that I have been dying to visit ever since. Hopefully we will make our way over there at some point in the weekend. 

Alli gave the kiddos a visit this morning on her way home from the doc. I gotta admit, I'm pretty jealous of her size considering she has less than 4 weeks left. 
 Just take a look at that basketball tucked into her shirt! I don't think she has gained an ounce anywhere but there! BTW, I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU SWEET LITTLE CAROLINE!!!
 okay, so we attempted a pinterest craft this morning.
 it didn't work out exactly as I had hoped...I used saran wrap rather than a ziplock & I definitely needed the thickness of the ziplock. B tore through that wrap in a matter of seconds-so much for the 'mess-less' paint project!
 So we stripped down and started over with watercolors. She had a ball!


Hope everyone has a super fun Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I did that paint thing too...make sure you have the ziplock bag tight....haha I learned the hard way when paint started to squirt out!!

    ReplyDelete