July 28, 2012

4 Months Old!

4 Months...whew that month was a fast one! You are such a wonderful baby now Parker! I mean who would have known just over a month ago I was pulling my hair out over you =). These days you are smiling about the same amount you used to cry (all day every day) & I for one LOVE IT! I'm so happy that you feel better and are loving life now! 
We are going to see the doc in 2 weeks for your check up so I'm not sure about your exact weight but I'll get that soon enough. I know one thing-you are growing like a weed!!!

**update: you weigh 19 pounds & 6 oz. You are 27.2" long! The doc says you are 'right on track' (right on track for a giant) =) Just Kidding!
You love your play mat & will reach up and play with the toys that dangle down. You are using your hands to grab toys & using your feet to kick all the time! You will play for around 30 minutes and then crash. Most of the time when you fall asleep on your mat you curl up on your side and suck your thumb.
You no longer take pacis. Like I said you suck your thumb...I figure I'll deal with that later! Pick your battles right?!?
You are wearing size 3 diapers still and seem to fit well.
You are eating 30 oz a day-6 oz bottles 5 times a day (6am, 9am, 1pm, 5pm & 9pm). You sleep at night amazing-which is so wonderful I cannot even tell you! Your sister is actually the one waking me up every day...
You still aren't much of a napper, however you take many more than you did last month. I can tell you are improving in the area! Probably total about 2 naps a day for around an hour each.

This was an especially special month for you as you got to greet your baby cousin Caroline into the world. Almost 4 months younger to the day! Here we are waiting on Alli to get her epidural.
...and then you decided you would take a nap.
Uncle Gray-Gray multi-tasking: feeding you while holding elle.

Clint snuck up on us the other day taking a short nap while sister was asleep!
Morning walks always end up looking like this!
Happy happy boy!
I love you so much sweet boy! You are such a perfect baby & we are so blessed to have you! You bring so much joy to your dad and me (and Blakely & Zizi). I think my favorite thing in the world is hearing you laugh and seeing your sweet, innocent smile. I LOVE IT! You are so handsome & I hear it on a daily basis from strangers. I also hear 'how old is he' when I reply with your age i hear the same thing every time: 'woooah really, he is HUUUUUGE' yes people I know, you can quit stating the obvious! You are perfect though, in every way!


No comments:

Post a Comment