May 30, 2012

A Flood...

That rain I mentioned earlier...Well, it turned into a flood.

Just one week ago we lost one of the most amazing men I have ever known. Clint's Daddy went to be with the Lord. I have never felt such gut wrenching pain as this loss has produced. To see someone you love more than anyone on this earth face something so horrific and devastating-words could never describe what has been running through my veins these past 168 hours...

I learned a couple of things this week. Gran wasn't just an amazing father and husband; no-he changed lives. If at the end of my life I am half of the selfless, giving, and Godly person he was...well I will have lived a rich rich life. I heard stories of over 30 people he specifically helped get jobs (including me). I heard stories of anonymously sending amazing gifts to many different people, stories of turning on lights and heaters for co-workers so there office would be nice and warm when they arrived and stories of giving, giving and more giving...

I'll make this short and sweet as it is too difficult to talk about. I have my own memories. SO many wonderful memories that I will forever hold close to my heart. In the 7 years I've been with Clint, Gran treated me as his daughter from day one. The world lost an amazing man and Heaven gained one HUGE asset!

 Loving on his horses!

 With his two boys...
 Grandpa & Gran


Napping with Cali










 When Blakely was born






 Father's Day 2010

 In the hospital when Parker was born

I love you Gran!

No comments:

Post a Comment