May 21, 2012

After the rain...

A rainbow.

I sure felt God's promises today.

His promise of hope
Jeremiah 29:11
'I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not evil, to give you a future and a hope.'

Jeremiah 31:17
'There is a hope in your future'

His promise of peace
Psalm 37:37-38
'Mark the blameless man, and observe the upright; for the future of that man is peace. But the transgressors shall be destroyed together; the future of the wicked shall be cut off'

His promise of my future
Psalm 92:13-15
Those who are planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God. They shall still bear fruit in old age; they shall be fresh and flourishing, to declare that the Lord is upright;p He is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him.'

Thank you so much for the prayers. I truly felt so much peace today and was filled with joy. Nothing feels more encouraging than being reminded of how sovereign our Father is.


'I waited patiently for the Lord; and He inclined to me, and heard my cry. He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my steps. He has put a new song in my mouth--PRAISE TO OUR GOD; many will see it and fear, and will trust in the Lord.'
Psalm 40: 1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment