April 7, 2012

Adjusting...

We are going through major adjustments here at the Lyle household. People weren't kidding when they told me going from one child to two was challenging. I've definitely been missing my mom these past 4 days...they have been long ones. Last Tuesday when he was one week and one day old Kaki and I took him out for his first outing. Poor little guy had such a big day! We went all over town-Buy Buy Baby, Wal-Mart, At Home in Homewood, the dollar store, shopping for Blakely a bathing suit, and Andy's Nursery for all my back yard plants! Whew! He did great though. Did I mention it felt like 100 degrees that day! I didn't manage any pictures to document this outing. =(

I did capture his first bath at home though...



More posts to come with lots more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment