April 2, 2012

One Week Old!

Our doctor's appointment was truly a circus today. I'm SO thankful for my mom taking off a couple more days to help out; I definitely wasn't prepared to take on such a task alone!
 He measured 21.75" long (95th %)-the nurse said he shrunk from his 22" reading at the hospital due to his cone head (from being in the birth canal for so long) flattening out-hehe!
 Waiting on Dr. McCain
 I love this little boy so so much!
 Sweet Blakely loves her Parker too!
 He weighed 9 pounds 12.1 ounces (95th Percentile)-so yes, he gained one pound from the time he left the hospital. This little one LOVES to eat! I am so thankful for this. Because he is so big he sleeps so great for us.
So far he has been sleeping 3 hours & waking for a bottle, then going immediately back down for more sleep. Mom watched him both Saturday and Sunday night and let a VERY tired Momma sleep! Like I said before-SO thankful for such an amazing & selfless Momma! She also bought all of our groceries this week and cooked all of our meals. THANK YOU MOM!
 Balloons from my mom
and one to Blakely. I'm not sure what we'll do when this one goes down...she is obsessed with her 'elmaballoon'



Mimi is taking Blakely to the zoo tomorrow and Mom and I are going to run some errands with the little guy. I'm pretty excited about getting out and seeing the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment