April 21, 2012

Saturdays

I have really been loving Saturdays more than normal since our little bugger was born. Why you ask? I get to see the world after living in my cave for 5 solid days! I just can't manage both Parker and Blakely on my own & totally get ecstatic when Saturdays come around. This Saturday we took the little ones to Chick-Fil-A and then to the Zoo. I really wanted to try out the McWane Center since I've heard that Blakely would have a blast at this age, but wasn't thinking Parker would be all for such an event. SO, we decided on the zoo since we have a membership and wouldn't feel guilty for leaving if need be.

Blakely had a total blast at Chick-Fil-A, we really didn't even need to head to the zoo!
Sharing her fries with Daddy
Sweet little man fast asleep-I will say the car seat is one temporary solution to his fussiness! It seems to knock him out every time. This is completely opposite to his sister; B hates car rides and always has!
The Zoo!!!


 Pointing out the Lions



No comments:

Post a Comment