April 23, 2012

Colic.....

Yep. It's official-our sweet, content, happy little boy turned super unhappy just after his 2 week birthday. I'm talking not a free second of 'cry-free' moments with the little guy while he is awake! He is fussy all day and just like everyone says the special cry (unconsolable screaming) starts at the same time every single night at 5:30pm on the dot. It lasts until 9pm...

Yep. It has been quite the challenge. It has been a very long 2 weeks. We've changed the formula, tried gripe water & mylicon-nothing has calmed him. I found a second to research and read good stuff about colic calm so we're waiting on that from Amazon. I also ordered a Baby Bjorn-SO excited to get that!!! We are visiting his doctor on Friday and very eager to see what she will recommend. Poor little guy-I sure do hope he feels better soon...for his sake & ours. =)

Typical...
...and yes, I'm smiling-not sure why. Alli brought me this sling to see if it would help & at this point I think I was just past the point of delirious...

No comments:

Post a Comment