July 30, 2017

July

July went by really really fast! I am in complete shock that the 'big kids' start school in less than 2 weeks!!! We have sure soaked in some quality time this summer though! In July, we checked off a ton from our summer bucket list!

We had a picnic in the park!



Mimi brought along a geoid from the beach that we cracked open! It was so fun!!!




And some other digging fun too!!!



Thinking of everyone, she also brought along some shimmer and shine activity books (which were a HUGE hit to the girls)

We are trying to read! Truly, trying!!!! Can I just admit it...I'm so NOT a teacher! #thankgoodnessforteachers

We went to a dino show at the Hoover Library and actually got in!!! You have to get to these things about 30 min early to get a spot!

Kiddos Loving on Daddy!!!
PBK to pick out back to school items!
looked over at one point to see this...😳 I used to work here and I'm totally clear that this is NOT ok. Pretty sure I let him stay there for about 5 minutes...
Girly LOVED the 'just her size table' and kitchen!!! Maybe in the next life little one!
After an hour of debate, he finally settled on the glow in the dark dinos!!!
Lindsey gave us a gardening kit for Blakely's bday and she is LOVING it. She 'feeds' the plants daily and loves to watch them grow! I've just got to transplant them now!
The pool has been a great getaway each Sunday. I really haven't made it much past that though! I just don't know that I could do all 3 solo! They have a blast though!!!


 Our first crop of Peppers were delicious!!!!
 The new splash pad/playground in liberty park has been such a hit for my kiddos! They love it so much!!!


 popsicles, popsicles, popsicles. Every time I turn around...this little one has a popsicle she has snuck from the freezer!
 Got to keep Cali for a day while Mimi went and did some mission work! LOVE THIS PUP!
 best buds
 We've had our number of doc visits this month! #overit #bothofus

 how many times will this one get into paint/markers?!?! When will I learn to not turn my back???

 Chicken Salad Chick has been a favorite summer go to!


 Requests for silly pics at church and taking the time to stop and do them...even when you're about 30 minutes late!
 I love that even at 7 this girl loves to dress up and play pretend. The days are becoming fewer that she does, but those occasions when she comes upstairs make me realize she's still so little! I'm trying so hard not to treat her as grown as I feel she is!

 Outfit change since the dolphin was her pet!
 Oh this kitty...to get him or not to get him...that is the question!!!

 I was scared to death to take all 3 to Honda to get my car maintenance done, but after walking into this waiting room, I knew it would be no problem at all!!!

 They even had a separate room for kiddos!




No comments:

Post a Comment