May 7, 2016

Rosemary Day 1

Momma drove Zizi, AK and P man down Thursday afternoon!





Oh my, we are here. Heaven on earth as far as I'm concerned. I just love this place more than words could ever describe.




First things first...to the beach we go!
Underwater shots at their finest...


Happiest of days!
SO excited Uncle Brian is here!!!





makes me laugh overtime.



Mimi and her mini me.

surfin'




checking out the sand in between her toes.


oh to be a child again. 'dance like no one is watching'

 we rented our bikes and away we went! This is my favorite part of the entire trip...just strolling along and stopping where we may. so good for this soul of mine.



little bit got her first ever souvenir. There was no turning back once she laid eyes on this mermaid. 


 seriously God, you are amazing.
 wow.


No comments:

Post a Comment