May 8, 2016

Day 3 and Mother's Day

5:50 sunrise. true beauty.
and coffee. perfection.
I know how to start a Mother's day...
 goof ball.

 Early morning coffee with the crew.
 silly first born who made me a Momma.

 my sassiest by far. 15 months and full of personality.






 looks like she is in deep prayer.
 My heart grew three times larger with this one.



 homegirl can rock a bonnet.

 most. chill. child. ever!


 these guys can drive me crazy. absolutely crazy.
at the same time, they can bring me joy, crazy unreal, incomparable joy.
this motherhood thing is no joke. its crazy hard and completely amazing.
 always stealing someone's hat =)








 these guys are all great. seriously amazing trio right here. I am oh so lucky to call them family!



 riding into town again...without the boys!

 First ice cream cone!!!


 yummo.

 B girl chose a lollipop...





 Crabbing hats are a must on this trip! It will have to wait until later though as I must document P man has come down with the dreaded croup and had to go to bed early.


Oh what a wonderful Mother's Day it was! Couldn't have asked for more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment