May 26, 2016

Our return to Rosemary!

Since Mimi rented our house for the entire month, we headed back on Friday! It was such an amazing trip. I mean, everything was perfect. Oh how I miss being there right this very moment.





 AK obviously had a blast!!!



 Another pair of glasses bites the dust...a first for Daddy.




 Ice cream is a must in Rosemary. everyday.












 Sometimes she loves her...sometimes she doesn't...


 One of my favorite people on this earth =)





















 not always rainbows and butterflies...but mostly.






















 The Donut Hole is a must!

















My oh my, I miss this place more than I could ever put into words. It was one wonderfully beautiful month full of some of the best memories of my life. I am so very thankful to our Mimi for providing us this time. I love Rosemary and I love our time!

No comments:

Post a Comment