May 13, 2016

Day 6 & 7

Day 6 was a doozy. Parker woke up and rode into town with Clint and I for some coffee. While Clint was inside ordering, Parker threw up all. over. me. I sat there paralyzed until two women came out with bags and paper towels with empathy in their eyes over what just happened. I cleaned what I could and slipped out onto the bike and rode home. After calling the doctor, we decided to take him to a local doctor who quickly diagnosed him with strep. After one dose, I could tell a difference. After two doses, we had our Parker back!

Day 7 was absolutely wonderful! We drove into Seaside to shop and eat.































 Ready for another night of crabbing!


These last few pictures are out of order but this one was one of my favorites from our morning at Seaside.

 This was the morning before we ended up taking P to the doc (day 6)
 and back to day 7...face painting after dinner at Pizza by the Sea! and of course ice cream!



 crazy kiddos at dinner!
 earlier that day on the beach!
 riding without a care in the world. =)
 first attempt at a fishtale braid!


 at the doctor!









 sunset with my pup!



No comments:

Post a Comment