December 14, 2012

2 1/2

Blakely,
You love so many things in life right now. You love to dress up in the morning. When you wake up the first thing I hear is often "what are we wearing today" then you will tell me whatever it is that you want to wear. You are VERY opinionated about your clothes, socks, hair ("piggy tails Momma! TWO piggy tails"), your shoes, you are even picky about your diaper. Your teacher at school recently told me that you will ask every single day if she likes your dress and your shoes. You will then tell her that I made it! You tell me you are proud of mommy a lot for making your clothes. I try to soak that in because I know very very soon you will be embarrassed if I make you anything =(
 Here are some more common sayings at this point in your life:

"let's go to the new house"
"who dat mommy" to EVERYONE!
"Hold you" want me to hold you
"Parkey NO, don't look at me Parkey"
"trek" as in Shrek in Shrek the halls
In a picture "what they doin', doin', doin'," to each person in the picture
"I'm so excited!!!"
"hey Christmas, Hey Santa" while looking at Christmas lights
In response to Parker's talking 'la la la' "NOOOOO LA LA LA PARKEY!" or ba ba ba "NOOOO BA BA BA" (no clue why this bothers you?
"let it keww down" as in food, let your food cool down
 You LOOOOVE hello kitty, my little pony, shrek the halls, garfield christmas (dog and cat show), strawberry shortcake, minnie mouse & daisy and all of the Disney princesses.

You still love Raffe the most and HAVE to have him everywhere!
 You won't eat anything except snacks-goldfish, crackers, and peanut butter sandwiches sometimes. But you LOVE sweets of any kind! This has been a recent bribing technique of mine.
 Your favorite friends are Sarah and Ella Grace. You talk about them all the time!
 We are no where close to potty training...
 You love to count. Usually it sounds something like this 'one, two, three, two, one, five, seven, six, one, two' You 'count' everything though-people, snowflakes, stickers...

You "read" all the time by yourself.

Blakely, I love you so so so much! You are truly my best friend. We are half way to three my dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment