December 15, 2012

Tis' the Season

I have been so bad about blogging lately-I know, I know...

Today is the day I'm getting caught up =)

December has been filled with fun, stress, more fun, and lots more stress!

We sold our house and are scheduled to close the 28th. We bought a house and are closing on it the same day. We will be moving out in less than 2 weeks...inspections, appraisals, and packing oh my!

Clint went out of town for half of Dec. to CT.

 I turned 28...

Here is about half of our month in pictures (and a few words).
Here is my buddy!
 We wrapped up 24 Christmas books so Blakely could open one a day before Christmas (thanks Pinterest) 

 Here goes day one

Watched lots of Christmas movies and shows
 Built a hello kitty 'gingerbread house'
 Proud of her hello kitty and tree marshmallows. 
 Giving hello kitty a kiss

 sneaking a bite
 all done!
Opening another book in her high heels.
 at Briarwood's walk through nativity
 petting the animals at the petting zoo

 hanging around the house
 she looks all sweet here but let me assure you she wasn't...she didn't want 'parkey' to look at "BLAKELY'S" ipad.
 i don't know either buddy
 School party
 cheeese
 friend Ella Grace
 Sarah and Annabelle
 peek-a-boo
 Gingerbread cookies



 caught opening a gift that was under the tree...


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting your house sold!! You will need to send me a message on FB with your new address so I can update my address book. And by all the pictures you have been one BUSY mommy! Why I look forward to Jan...but then it's time to start planning Aiden's bday party. (Never ends lol)

    ReplyDelete