December 31, 2012

Twenty Twelve

See ya 2012! I can't wait for a fresh start with the new year!

Boy what a year! I can definitely say that this year brought more change than all of my 28 years combined. It was a tough one with some really amazing blessings all intertwined! I can't complain-God is good all the time-even in times that feel so full of pain that your heart might burst. All in all I am much closer to my Savior in the present and it's all thanks to the "craziness" of this year! Wish it didn't take such earth shattering stuff to get here, but I am much stronger and equipped to fight the good fight of faith because of it...

I'm not making any resolutions this year-just determined to focus on God first, my husband second & my family third! All else in life will just have to fall where it may.

January

February

March

Birth of Parker!


April

May
*Blakely turned 2!

June

July
*birth of Caroline


August
*Daddy started his new job!

September
*Blakely started school!

October


Elle turned 3!


November


December






No comments:

Post a Comment