October 8, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Saturday we headed over for a day of fun at the Pumpkin Patch over in Springville. Blakely had so much fun!!! I wanted to go last year, but we never made it. 
 Here we were attempting a face paint (Hello Kitty) but after one stroke from the paint brush we decided NEVER MIND! I am still hearing 'no hello kitty on face'...must have traumatized her!
 Searching for a star on the bottom of these duckies for a special prize!
 and then won a special prize-which was one of those stupid dum-dum suckers that I can't stand! I feel like I'm asking for her to choke!

 loving on Daddy!





  

 







 Just in time for the rain to come through...






Making smores


 YUMMY!


 Daringly painting a pumpkin in our precious smocked dress...gotta admit this one scared me a little!
 Turns out she didn't get any on her, but I on the other hand ended up with multiple spots...


 SO MUCH FUN!!!
 showing off her pumpkin-which she carries around with her EVERYWHERE!


1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures of your family! And your haircut looks so good too!!

    ReplyDelete