October 4, 2012

Glow Sticks

Okay so when I saw this idea on Pinterest I knew Blakely would love it; I just didn't expect her to love it quite as much as she did! We turned out all the lights and she played for over an hour! I Found these glow sticks at Target in the dollar bins (they are EVERYWHERE because of Halloween) She was totally fascinated with her 'Tangled star wand'. I have no idea how she connected princesses to wands, or even that this was a wand...but somehow she did! I am not surprised that the wand belonged to Tangled however since she is totally and completely obsessed with Rapunzel these days. 

Anyway, I know these pics are hard to see but I gave it my all (being that they were in the dark and all)










2 comments:

  1. Totally adorable!! I'm stealing this idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Totally thought of doing this soon because of that same reason. One good thing about Halloween, lots of glow sticks.

    ReplyDelete