October 31, 2012

October...

I have been behind lately in the blog department. We had a really busy and fun/super stressful month! I feel absolutely terrible today with a totally yucky cold and should be resting, but as usual can't sleep with all my 'to do's' haunting me...Somedays I really wish I was less OCD!

Blakely and Parker both got dedicated at church. 

 Blakely did so great (they both did). She made sure to say hello to everybody...Mimi, Brian, Nikky, Kaki, Wolfie & Alli all got a shout out from the front of the church!
 Blakely got yummy cupcakes at Gigi's with Mimi =)
Followed by some major sugar crashes...
 We go around naked-A LOT (when it isn't cold of course...) Lately it is either naked or dress up-we have a major fight every day to put on 'regular' clothes. And yes that is chocolate on her face and chips in her hand...We do what we can to get by around here-don't judge
 been sick with a yucky cold almost all month...
 lazy, lounging around the couch kinda days for this one (wish I was right there with her!!!)


LOTS of dressing up!


 cuddle time with daddy (LOVING that he has more time with us at night with this new job of his!!!)


 dress up day at school! Blakely's best friend Sarah is to her left!
 Naked painting pumpkins party-hello red neck!





 cowboy trunk or treat at church











 super windy and cold...




Whew, I get exhausted even blogging about it all! Can't wait for all the Thanksgiving festivities to begin & CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment