January 10, 2012

Longest.Day.Ever.

With about two 30 minute intervals of sleep last night, running on empty is really putting it lightly. You never realize just how much energy an almost 20 month old takes until you are hit with one of these days. Clint started feeling really sick around 9:30 last night and I'll spare you all the details and just tell you that he has a bad, bad throw up virus. I am now 28 weeks pregnant & getting up at least twice every hour to use the bathroom as is...mix that in with sick Clint & a puppy that easily takes up half our bed and you'll understand why I got those two 30 minute naps last night. So, when Blakely decided to get up this morning I seriously questioned that I was strong enough to face the day. As a mom, you aren't allowed any questioning however-you just do it.  A cup of coffee later, a lot of prayer, & some food for the belly and I was surviving.

Survive is a good word for today. I just kept telling myself  "and this too shall pass" all day.  So here we are closing the door to a pretty yucky day and hoping for some 'sunshine' tomorrow! Please pray God will spare me and Blakely from getting this terrible bug Clint had!

Here are some happy pics to brighten up this depressing post =)



No comments:

Post a Comment