January 24, 2012

Big girl bed!

I know it seems early for such a big milestone, but Blakely has been getting her little thighs stuck in her crib for weeks now. She was waking up every single night (multiple times) and during her daily nap screaming.  Since it seemed to be getting worse I decided she was ready for this transition.  We tried her out on it for the first time last Monday (1 week ago) and she slept through the whole night! The nap Tuesday was a total disaster! Night time Tuesday was pretty bad. By Wednesday this girl was a PRO! She has done great since then.

I guess it was a blessing in disguise since our little buddy will be here in a little over two months-ahhhh! I often wonder these days "what have I done?!?"

Here is our sweet Blakely after her first night in her big girl bed!

1 comment:

  1. YAH Blakely!! Glad that went smooth....just wait till she climbs out and wakes you up by slapping you...haha def scared me to death.

    ReplyDelete