January 28, 2012

Family time!

I have really let myself down when it comes to blogging these past few months so I decided I'm gonna really try something new to keep up with it! I'm gonna take at least one picture a day and blog about it at least once a week! Blakely is just growing so fast and I feel like I'm not getting enough pictures. Hopefully I can stick to this plan!

Today we had such great & much needed family time. Blakely has her 20 month molars coming in and has had a really rough week! She seemed to finally be feeling much better today & so I decided to try and take advantage of her good mood while I could. We loaded up and headed to the zoo this morning. It was beautiful outside! Such a great relief after such stormy & yucky days.


 Then we went by the house to pick up Zizi & headed to the park.
 Blakely got to ride her ATV that Mimi & Gran gave her for Christmas. She loves it!


 I love both of these girls with all my heart!


So sweet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment